The term “Pro Trade Printing” or “PTP”, or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 New Lane, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 4QB. Our company registration number is 10965077. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright is a set of exclusive rights granted to you, the creator of an original image or artwork. Copyright includes the right for you to print, copy, distribute and adapt your work. So when you create an image or an artwork then copyright automatically exists in that work and it belongs to you. Images are protected for the lifetime of the creator, e.g. the artist or photographer, and for 70 years after his or her death.
Using the image upload tool and fine art printing services means agreeing to the terms outlined below:
- By uploading or saving a design you have the full rights to use that image or artwork.
- You hold the rights to commercially reproduce this image or artwork.
- You understand that infringement of copyright is illegal. If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before uploading.
- You understand that Pro Trade Printing Ltd act under your instructions and is not obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing any image or artwork.
- You agree to indemnify Pro Trade Printing Ltd against all costs, claims and demands made as a result of any copyright infringement.
Images aren’t free to use just because they’re online – you need to get permission to use them. Infringement of copyright may result in monetary damages, lawsuits, costly legal fees and under some circumstances, criminal charges.
Prices quoted for graphic printing are subject to sight of the artwork, we reserve the right to requote for work where additional retouching, scanning or artwork amendments are required. Where a guaranteed deadline has been agreed, subject to artwork received by a specific time, we reserve the right to requote if the artwork is not received by the agreed time. No print work will commence without client approval being given.
We accept payment by the following methods – all major credit and debit cards (except American Express), PayPal and BACS payments.
We offer a professional delivery and tracking service using ParcelForce or UPS & Royal Mail 1st Class Post. To help us ensure your order delivery arrives safely and on time we require a full delivery address including postcode, the name of the recipient and a contact mobile telephone number. You will be emailed with a confirmation of the delivery address details and a tracking number to monitor the progress of the delivery and view “proof of delivery” details.
In the unlikely events of goods being received damaged in transit, please ensure the recipient signs for the goods as “damaged“.
Offers of Delivery to the UK is exclusive to web orders received through our payment server and only one delivery address in the UK. All other orders will be subject to normal delivery charges.
Requesting a Replacement or Refund
If contacted within 30 days of the original order date, Pro Trade Printing will either replace or refund any print or product that is deemed unsatisfactory by the customer; except in the cases when Pro Trade Printing has expressed concern to the customer over image quality issues such as poor resolution or potential tonal problems with the image prior to printing.
We are only able to provide a replacement/refund on return of the original product – this allows us to check for any faults, issues, and to rectify any problems. If you wish to keep the original product, we will only be able to offer a partial refund at our discretion.
In order to request a replacement or refund, please contact us via email@example.com
Instructions For Damaged Prints
If a print is damaged during shipment, please contact us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements to have the damaged prints replaced or refunded.
To expedite the process please take some photos of the damaged prints or packaging. These photos will be used for submittting an appropriate claim to the shipping carrier as well as for our internal use.
We take great pride in all the work we produce and have a thorough understanding of the materials and systems we use. This ensures that we receive a mimimal level of complaints in relation to the number of orders we handle.
Should you experience any problem or difficulties then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our utmost to resolve any problem to your satisfaction.