Hahnemuhle Fine Art prints are world reknowned for showcasing fine art and photography prints at exhibition standard. The fine, smooth surface and feel of Photo Rag make this paper very versatile and it is ideal for printing both black and white and colour photographs and art reproductions with impressive pictorial depth.
Printing upto 60″ x 40″ prints, we print all of our c-type prints using Canon’s award winning imagePROGRAF printers and LUCIA EX 8-colour ink, ensuring the highest quality colours and resolution prints for customers. We offer 308gsm Photo Rag paper by default, although we can source different paper types for you on request. Additionally, we’re able to offer 5mm Foamboard and Micronboard to mount your images with.
Please note – there is a minimum order quantity for print sizes between 5×5″ and 10×8″ prints.
- Paper Type: 308gsm Photo Rag
- Mounting Types: Unmounted, 5mm Foamboard and Micronboard
- Print Process: Four colour process
- Turnaround Time: 3 – 4 Working Days
- Resolution: 300 dpi minimum
- Format: PDF or JPEG
- Colour: CMYK (RGB/Pantones will be converted.)
- Fonts: Outlined or Embedded
- Bleed: 3mm
- Safe Zone: 3mm
- No printer marks
We can provide blank templates for your artwork on request.