Printing & Artwork Guidelines
You can find our full terms & conditions at our Terms & Conditions page - this page is meant to give a brief, simple overview of the important bits about your copyright and artwork requirements.
When you upload your artwork when you place order, you're confirming a few things for us:
- You own the rights to the artwork you've uploaded - or have explicit permission from the rights holder to do so
- It does not defame any person and does not infringe upon the copyright, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other right of any person, or violate any law or judicial or governmental order.
- That you're able to grant us the right to be able to reproduce the artwork that you've uploaded
- We cannot print any artwork that you do not own the rights to.
When you upload your artwork when placing your order, you are fully responsible for the quality of the artwork submitted to us - we want you to have stunning products for yourself and your clients!
We recommend that the artwork has the following:
- 300dpi minimum
- RGB colour mode
- .PSD, .JPEG, or .PNG file types