Printing & Artwork Guidelines
You can find our full terms & conditions at our Terms & Conditions page - this page is meant to give a brief, simple overview of the important bits about your copyright and artwork requirements.
When you upload your artwork when you place order, you're confirming a few things for us:
- You own the rights to the artwork you've uploaded - or have explicit permission from the rights holder to do so.
- It does not defame any person and does not infringe upon the copyright, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other right of any person, or violate any law or judicial or governmental order.
- That you're able to grant us the right to be able to reproduce the artwork that you've uploaded
- We cannot print any artwork that you do not own the rights to.
We recommend that the artwork meets the following requirements
- 300dpi minimum
- RGB colour mode
- .PSD, .JPEG, or .PNG file types
We have ICC colour profiles available for every product for you to be able to precisely match your colours before we print your work.
Bespoke Artwork Checking Service
We also offer a premium artwork checking service, and we can provide more support for your printing project.
- Colour correction/matching
- Adding borders
- Resizing and cropping artwork
If you need this support, just check the box when you order your prints, or get in touch via our contact page here.